Thursday, January 21, 2016

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve was quiet and nice. We had a super yummy dinner and enjoyed some time together. We were still all just so content to spend all of our time with Jonathan, we'd missed him so much! It took us a few weeks to adjust and let him out of sight for a while.

Cornish hens, salad, cornbread muffins, twice baked sweet potatoes, bacon green beans, jello salad. Yum.

Every year for Christmas Eve I make Figgy Pudding. I try a different recipe every year, but I think we've found a winner. This one was simple and super yummy, and the toffee sauce was just perfection. (I have since inherited a real pudding mold tin!! I'm so excited to make more pudding!!)


Figgy pudding and wassail. It was the perfect end to a wonderful night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment