Monday, December 1, 2014

Something from my childhood I am thankful for


When I was very young my mom had me start writing in a journal. It took a while to catch on, but then it did and I have several journals from the time I was 8 or 9 to when I got married.


All of those journals are in my memory box now along with several other items. I go back and laugh at the absurdity of my youth quite often. Keeps me humble. Maybe I should show David how terrible my handwriting was when I was a kid? He'd get a kick out of that.

For some reason keeping a journal became difficult for me after Jonathan and I got married. I use this blog by default, but there is a LOT I gloss over or just don't mention on this blog. Important details of my life aren't being documented, and maybe they should be. Maybe I can make that a goal for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment