Monday, November 2, 2015

Dentist

Peter and I went on a run this morning. I got the big kids to school and then hit the trails. I needed it. It is most certainly a more healthy method of relieving stress than eating all of the kids' halloween candy. Ha!



Speaking of candy, there is no more in the house. Yay! Peter was far to clever and, no matter where I hid the stuff, he always managed to find a way to it and would chow down before I could stop him.

We found a dentist nearby that we could go in and trade in the candy for $1 per pound. Peter got $2, Andi $3, and David $4. They were each very pleased with their little trades, and I was happy to get rid of the candy. It was making us all far too grumpy.



We live in a beautiful part of the country. When we first moved here it was early September, and very quickly the leaves began to change. I'd never seen this kind of change, though. There were so many trees, and so many variations of the vibrant reds, yellows, and oranges. It was absolutely breathtaking.

As we drove out to our errands today the wind was blowing swiftly, whipping the leaves up off the trees and into the air. It looked like large confetti, fluttering around and raining into the street. It was so pretty, and I wished I had an extra moment to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment