Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tiger

Last Thursday was David's last pack meeting with our old pack. They learned about the American Indian culture, wrote stories using Native American hieroglyphics, and then made moccasins! David is pretty stoked to have a pair of moccasins that match mom and dad's.

At the end of the night David was also awarded his Tiger award!
I'm so proud of him. He's worked so hard to get all of his advancement requirements completed. He's learned a lot and happily (for once) completed his various tasks.

This is only the first step in a long life of scouting for me, but I'm already so grateful for the program and how it has helped David grow. It has also been good for the two of us to go together and get to know one another better. It is funny, I've known him his whole life and yet I'm still learning new things about him every day. Can't wait to see who he becomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment