Saturday, November 15, 2014

A technology I'm thankful for



I'm thankful for the technology that allows for easy transportation. I especially love our car! David and I showed a little love to the Suburban today by washing it down and topping it off. It deserved some car comforts today, it has been so good to us, especially with the fabulous seat warmers on the chilly mornings of this last week. :)

David went to a birthday party today. It was at a Chuck-E-Cheese-like establishment with a bigger playground than arcade and more windows. David had a lot of fun, but he ran a bit too much on his bad foot and is sore now. Hopefully it will be better soon, the doctor said he should only be off it this week then be back to normal.

Did I mention that earlier? I don't think I did. Last Saturday David took a flying leap off the basement stairs. He landed wrong and immediately couldn't walk on it. He needed Tylenol to numb the pain so he could sleep. After church I checked his foot and it was bruising. He was still in a lot of pain so I took him to the ER. Fortunately he didn't break anything, but it was a pretty nasty sprain. He got a doctor's note to stay out of gym for the week and he had it wrapped most of the week. We were told he should be fine by today, but it is still giving him a lot of trouble. More Tylenol. More heating pad. More rest. Just what a 7-year-old wants to do. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment