Sunday, June 5, 2016

13

Church - home - Minions - nap

I'm really glad I made those chicken meals a few days ago. They are handy quick meals when I need them. And they don't take up a ton of dishes. I woke up later from my nap than is intended but still had dinner ready on time. Yay. 

I subbed for J's class today. He teaches the 14-15 year olds. They are a smart crew. It only took me half the class time to keep them off their phones. ;) I had fun. I learned a lot from them and a lot about them. I've never seen myself as a youth person but that was a really fun lesson. I'll never be asked to be a youth leader but subbing every once in a while (so drill weekends) will be great.

We got home and I was pooped. Fed the kids some lunch, settled them in for a movie (Minions) and set a timer for 30 minutes. Fell asleep, woke up to timer, turned it off, fell back asleep. Guess I was more tired than I thought. 

Dinner was mesquite marinated chicken, peas and carrots, and rice. We have no leftovers, everyone had seconds, so it must have been good.

Andrea was happy to wear her shirt that she bought at the feis yesterday. We bought it black and white, she colored it in with fabric markers.


Her classes start next week. She's super excited.

And that's today. Another day done.

No comments:

Post a Comment