Wednesday, June 15, 2016

3

Today was the last day of school!! They are free for the summer. It is an exciting day. :)


After dropping the big kids off this morning I went to the garden (where else). I chased a woodchuck out of a neighbor's garden and squashed potato bug eggs. Someone had thinned their onions and left them in a can and said they were free for the taking. Whoop!! I popped a few of those into the onion patch, hopefully they take. I didn't have to water because it was raining. Yay.

10 minutes in the garden and humidity made my hair kinda nuts. We went to Costco, picked up big kids, then made a couple more stops. I'm looking for fabric for a baby quilt but couldn't find anything just right. I guess I've got a few more months before it needs to be done but I don't want to wait until the last minute!


David's den had their end-of-year party tonight. They won't have regular den meetings again until school starts up this fall. It will be nice to have a bit of a break.




They were so ready for bed this evening. They fell asleep really quickly. I kept them at that pool probably longer than I should have, but it was so nice to spend time talking to other adults and let the kids play. I need to do that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment